Official Bellator 59 weigh-ins took place today, and all main-card fighters successfully made weight on their first attempts.
Leading the charge to the scale were Eric Prindle and Thiago Santos, who meet in the finals of Bellator's season-five heavyweight tournament, as well as bantamweight finalists Eduardo Dantas and Alexis Vila.
The Palladium Ballroom of New Jersey's Caesars Atlantic City played host to today's official Bellator 59 fighter weigh-ins.
The same venue plays host to Saturday's event, which features an MTV2-televised main card and prelims on Spike TV.
The full Bellator 59 weigh-in results included:
MAIN CARD (MTV2)
- Eric Prindle (264.8) vs. Thiago Santos (264.8) - heavyweight-tourney finale
- Patricky "Pitbull" Freire (155) vs. Kurt Pellegrino (155)
- Eduardo Dantas (136) vs. Alexis Vila (135) - bantamweight-tourney finale
- Marcin Held (156) vs. Phillipe Nover (155.6)
PRELIMINARY CARD (Spike.com)
- Karl Amoussou (174.6) vs. Jesus Martinez (175.5)
- LeVon Maynard (171) vs. Chris Wing (170.5)
- Lucas Pimenta (173) vs. Doug Gordon (174)
- Scott Heckman (146) vs. Brylan Van Artsdalen (145.2)
- Gregory Milliard (185.4) vs. Brandon Saling (183.6)